2015/06/27

Posted by Hayfa Majdoub Posted on 4:49 PM | 2 comments

Good Times Come to an End!

Team members getting their certificates of participation in the NHS club activities


We started our activities in the mid October 2014 with 21 brilliant students. The key mission of our club is to learn, hands-on, different web skills like blogging, using mails,  social media in learning and effective communication skills. So far, I can say that we did our best to accomplish our goals and we succeeded in that. 



I want to thank all the club members for their participation and patience with me, sometimes I could be too demanding! Three of you, however, were more involved than the others namely Aymen Felhi, Baha Mhadhbi, and Rahma Belarbi. You'll get your digital badges soon. I'm proud of all of you and I consider myself the luckiest teacher to have students like you.








Categories:

2 comments:

  1. It's been a long journey full of obstacles, but full of good moments too. Working on a certain project that represents your high school for a year is really one of the best experience I've ever had, honestly. Thank you for everything ladies and gentelmen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your valuable contributions Aymen!

      Delete

  • TO CONTACT US, FILL IN THE FORM AND WRITE YOUR MESSAGE OR INQUIRY

    Name

    Email *

    Message *